Situated in the heart of Southport and within walking distance to the Light Rail this modern 3 Bedroom townhouse offers:
* Designer Kitchen with 20mm Stone Bench Tops, 600mm stainless steel cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher
* Large Balconies
* Air-Conditioned Living Area
* Air-Conditioned Main Bedroom with ensuite
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* Fully landscaped with turnkey inclusions
* Double Lockup Automatic Garage
* Low Body Corporate approx. $28 per week
* Secure today with a $1,000 deposit
* Estimated rental return of $550 - $580 per week
If you are looking for a location that is surrounded by amenities it
doesn't get much better than this.
35 Salmon Street is ideally positioned within a short 200m walk from
the Gold Coast light Rail station on Queen Street.
To the East, residents are around 2km from the Central Business District,
Redeveloped Chinatown precinct, Southport Broadwater Parklands
and Gold Coast aquatic centre.
Approximately 2km north is the recently developed Gold Coast Hospital
and Griffith University. The largest campus on the Gold Coast and
home to more than 18,000 students.
The Gold Coast is home to some of the world’s best beaches. Both
Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are a short drive or train ride from
the development or for the energetic, a gentle bike ride along the
many bike lanes and paths that feature within the city.
The Gold Coast is going from strength to strength, it’s population continues
to grow and it has now become the sixth largest city in Australia.
Act quick to secure one of just four townhouses in an outstanding location, contact Anthony Steinberg today on 0439 999 969.