The Kalka-built home at Sanctuary Point is now completed and sits on a 420m2 marina frontage allotment. This two-storey, four bedroom Hamptons inspired family home showcases a tactile palette of materials. High attention has been given to quality with distinct architectural elements such as multiple gables to the front façade, balcony, colonial bars to windows and wood columns.
Other features include a large entry, a multi-purpose room on the ground floor, a walk-in pantry in the kitchen, generously sized dining and living room, a rumpus on the first floor, large bathrooms with double-size showers and large walk-in-robe/dressing in the master suite. Both the living areas and the master suites overlook the backyard, the swimming pool and the water.
The Sanctuary Cove Resort offers the following exclusive lifestyle benefits
* Australia’s finest fully-integrated residential resort
* Marine Village with IGA Supermarket
* Outdoor dining and boutique style shopping
* FIRB approved for international purchasers
* 24 hour security on land and sea
* 300 berth Marina
* Two international Golf Courses, The Pines and The Palms
* Country Club & Recreational Facilities
* New secure open air onsite boat, trailer or caravan storage facility
* InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort - 5 star accommodation
This property is completed and just waiting for its new owners to call it home. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Anthony Steinberg today on 0439 999 969.